Oxford University Press:
Oxford Teaching Workshop Series 2019 (Osaka)
Date: Sunday, March 10th, 2019 Time: 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Barbara Hoskins Sakamoto (Co-author, Let's Go), Kevin Churchley (Shumei High School), Kathleen Kampa and Charles Vilina (Authors, Magic Time; Co-authors, Everybody Up, Oxford Discover), Setsuko Toyama (Co-author, English Time)
Join Oxford Teaching Workshop Series 2019 and pick up techniques and ideas from a varied line-up of experienced teachers and teacher trainers and get some ideas to use in your own classes. Book your FREE place today on the most fun and practical young learner's English teaching workshops in Japan!
Organization: Oxford University Press
Venue: Shin Osaka Brick Bldg. 3F Room A-D 1-6-1 Miyahara, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka-shi
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454
Mobile phone: 090-7849-5357