My Share and End-Of-Year Celebration
Date: Sunday, December 23rd, 2018 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: ETJ Saitama members
Please join us as we discuss what has happened in 2018 in the English language field (especially with regards to Saitama ETJ) and what we should be aware of for 2019. Towards the end we will switch into merry mode and say goodbye to 2018!
Organization: ETJ Saitama (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Saitama)
Cost: ETJ Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: English Time, Eddie Hills Shintoshin 2F, 2-5-28-2B Kami-Ochiai Chuo-ku Saitama-shi, Saitama 338-0001 (Dentist Taguchi Shika on same floor; map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Saitama
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-4452-7800