An introduction to Cooperative Learning
Date: Sunday, January 20th, 2019 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Lem Mauricio
Cooperative learning helps to achieve a wide variety of educational goals and is used in classrooms around the world. Our next Sunday workshop will feature Lem Mauricio in both sessions as he explains this alternative to traditional teaching methods. As we learn the basic principles behind cooperative strategies in the classroom, we all can implement these exciting techniques in our own classrooms.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: