Asia TEFL 2019: ELT for Glocal Synergies across Disciplines and Multilingual Ambiences
Date: Thursday, June 27th, 2019 Time: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Budsaba Kanoksilpatham (Silpakorn University), Andy Kirkpatrick (Griffith University), Kurt Kohn (University of Tuebingen), Alastair Pennycook (University of Technology Sydney), Willy Renandya (Nanyang Technological University), Yilin Sun (University of Macau), Amy Tsui (University of Hong Kong)
Asia TEFL 2019, featuring the 17th Asia TEFL International Conference and the 6th FLLT (Foreign Language Learning and Teaching) International Conference, is a collaboration between Asia TEFL and the Language Institute of Thammasat University (LITU), Thailand, and runs June 27th-29th, 2019. It aims to bring together English language teaching (ELT) specialists, apprentices, and enthusiasts to share ideas and thoughts on professional collaborations or synergies across disciplines and multilingual ambiences. New and contemporary approaches of multilingualism in ELT and TEFL are welcome and embraced in light of the evolving concepts of world Englishes. The call for papers has been extended to March 20th. Visit asiatefl2019.org for details.
Organization: The Asian Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (AsiaTEFL)
Cost: AsiaTEFL Members: Visit asiatefl2019.org for more detail.
Non-members: Visit asiatefl2019.org for details
Venue: The Ambassador Hotel Bangkok, Thailand
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: