Conversation Strategies & Timed Conversation: Nice Talking With You!
Date: Sunday, February 25th, 2001 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Tom Kenny, Nagoya University of Foreign Studies.
Kenny will talk about how this practical speaking activity--timed conversation--motivates learners to practice real social conversation and keeps them speaking English only longer. He will show videos of students using timed conversation and the essential conversation strategies they have mastered. Find out how it all works together with his new conversation text, Nice Talking With You!
Organization: Kobe Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kobe JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Kobe YMCA 4F LETS
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kobe JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: