ETJ Chiba Workshop: English Language Program in Public Elementary Schools: What's Going on? What Can We Do to Make it Successful?
Date: Sunday, January 27th, 2019 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
Japan will face a new era in English education in 2020. The country's elementary schools will take more communicative approaches after the year of the Tokyo Olympics. Elementary school teachers take this change seriously and are busy with their preparations. However, there are some untouched issues that may challenge elementary school classes. Harumi Shige'eda understands the situation and has some advice to her fellow teachers. She will bring MEXT-approved materials to the workshop and present ideas on how to use them. She will also expect open discussions for new ideas. The workshop will be suited for elementary school teachers, ALTs, and school coordinators. There are limited seats available. Pease contact Yuco Kikuchi for pre-registration.
Organization: ETJ Chiba (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Chiba)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Seminar Room 9F, Kameido Camellia Plaza (2 min walk from Kameido Sta., Sobu Line or Tobu Kameido Line; 2-19-1 Kameido, Koto-ku, Tokyo (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Chiba
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 043-251-0027