School Owners SIG of JALT:
School Owners Mini-Conference
Date: Sunday, January 20th, 2019 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Matthew Reynolds, Janina Tubby, Lesley Ito, Ryan Hagglund, Jeremy Lanig, Simon Moran
Join the JALT School Owners SIG for a full day of presentations and discussions related to business and language school ownership in Japan. English teaching, while a vital part of what we do, will not be the focus of this event, but rather topics related to hiring/firing, marketing, advertising, taxes, and other topics that we, as business owners, deal with every day. Please see the School Owners Mini-Conference webpage for full details of the event as well as the schedule of presentations.
Organization: School Owners Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (School Owners SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 3,000 yen (2,500 yen if pre-registered by January 19); SO SIG members: free
Non-members: 3,500 yen (3,000 yen if pre-registered by January 19)
Venue: Rental Studio Arte, Sankyu Umeda Building B1F, 1-5, Doyama-Cho, Kita-ku, Osaka (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact School Owners SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: