Kyoto JALT 2nd Annual Mini-Conference
Date: Saturday, March 23rd, 2019 Time: 12:45 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Various speakers; the call for presenters closes on February 14
Kyoto JALT is happy to announce that our 2nd annual chapter mini-conference will be held on Saturday, March 23rd at the Kinugasa Campus of Ritsumeikan University. This is an opportunity for local EFL researchers and teachers from all contexts to share their research with like-minded peers. Join us for an afternoon of idea exchange and networking and get a fresh perspective on your teaching just in time for the start of the 2019 academic year!
Organization: Kyoto Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kyoto JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Ritsumeikan University, Kinugasa Campus, Ryokykan RY202, RY203 & RY204 (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kyoto JALT
Email QR Code: