2019 Okinawa JALT Summer Language Teaching Symposium
Date: Friday, June 21st, 2019 Time: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Rod Ellis (University of Anaheim), Barbara Hoskins Sakamoto (International Teacher Development Institute), David Kluge (Nanzan University)
A three-day conference in beautiful Okinawa. All teachers and researchers involved in language teaching and learning are encouraged to submit an abstract to present a poster, make a short presentation, or facilitate a workshop. Submissions should present projects or studies that are either on-going or already completed. The deadline is March 15; please see the Okinawa JALT website for details.
Organization: Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okinawa JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 5000 yen (full conference)
Non-members: 10,000 yen (full conference)
Venue: Okinawa Gender Equality Center (Tiruru) map, Naha, Okinawa
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okinawa JALT
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 098-895-8448
Mobile phone: 098-895-8304