Aoyama Gakuin University Research Institute:
MMR Seminar Series at Aogaku (No.1) Mixed Methods Research Seminar for Language Teaching and Learning Researchers
Date: Saturday, May 25th, 2019 Time: 2:30 PM - 5:45 PM
Speaker: John W. Creswell (University of Michigan), Aleidine J. Moeller (University of Nebraska-Lincoln)
A seminar (plenary presentations and workshops) on mixed methods research (MMR) for language teaching and learning researchers will be held at Aoyama Gakuin University from May 25 through 26, 2019. MMR experts John W. Creswell and Aleidine (Ali) J. Moeller will speak at this seminar. The seminar (plenary presentations and workshops) is free, but you do need to preregister. Simultaneous interpretation in English and Japanese will be provided for the plenary. Please visit the website for details.
Organization: Aoyama Gakuin University Research Institute
Cost: free (pre-registration required)
Venue: Aoyama Gakuin University, Aoyama Campus, Soken Building, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Aoyama Gakuin University Research Institute
Email QR Code: