My Share: Building a Community of Learners
Date: Sunday, March 31st, 2019 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: JALT Sendai members
This year we are focusing on building a community of learners, and invite you, your colleagues, and your students to get involved in this cooperative event. Presentation length and contents are flexible. We are looking for people to contribute to this annual ‘My Share” event. To participate or find out more, please contact Cory Koby using the call for presenters form.
Organization: Sendai Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Sendai JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (500 yen for students)
Venue: Sendai-shi Aoba-ku Chuo Shimin Center, Meeting Room #4 (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Sendai JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: