Oxford University Press:
Hands-on Workshop Series: Young Thinkers, Great Futures
Date: Sunday, March 31st, 2019 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Kathleen Kampa and Charles Vilina (Authors, Magic Time; Co-authors, Everybody Up, Oxford Discover), Kevin Churchley (Shumei Gakuen Junior/ Senior High School), Naoko Ashikawa (Oxford University Press), Rob Peacock(Oxford University Press)
After a successful event last December, this one-day course on teaching 21st Century Skills in the primary English classroom will be held again in March. Learn practical activities through demonstration and group work. For more information, please see the event webpage.
Organization: Oxford University Press
Cost: 6,480 JPY (incl. tax)
Venue: Mita NN Hall B1F Space D (4-1-23 Shiba Minato-ku, Tokyo)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454
Mobile phone: 090-7849-5357