2019 Busan-Gyeongnam Regional Conference
Date: Saturday, April 20th, 2019 Time: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Several speakers
The 2019 Busan-Gyeongnam Regional Conference will be held April 20 at Kyungnam University, Changwon-Masan, Gyeongsangnam-do, South Korea. Please see the conference website for details.
Organization: Korea Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (KOTESOL)
Cost: KOTESOL Members: 5000 Korean won (about 494 yen)
Non-members: 10,000 Korean won (about 987 yen)
Venue: Kyungnam University, Changwon-Masan, Gyeongsangnam-do, South Korea (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: