Teaching Methods in a Blended English Learning Environment
Date: Saturday, June 8th, 2019 Time: 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Speaker: Huy Tran
What is the role of the teacher in the Age of Information when the tools of learning are at students' fingertips? Take a peek inside a student centered classroom of a semi-self-organized learning environment. The integration of educational technology is still being pioneered in education. This presentation will share several free online learning platforms, and their implementation in a semi-autonomous mixed level, mixed aged English learning environment.
Organization: Kitakyushu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kitakyushu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Venue: Ogura TM (Teramoto) Building (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kitakyushu JALT
Email QR Code: