The Blended Classroom - Taking Learning Online
Date: Saturday, March 16th, 2019 Time: 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Speaker: Paul Collett (Shimonoseki City University), Malcolm Swanson (Seinan Jo Gakuin University)
In this presentation, options for moving parts of a language course online will be demonstrated and discussed. Positive outcomes as well as possible pitfalls will be addressed. Both presenters have had extensive experience working with online learning resources and systems.
Organization: Kitakyushu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kitakyushu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Ogura TM (Teramoto) Building (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kitakyushu JALT
Email QR Code: