Korea TESOL 2019 National Conference: Motiva(c)tion: Sparking Learner Motivation in our Evolving Context
Date: Saturday, May 25th, 2019 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Main speaker Jack C. Richards. Call for papers due April 1
The annual Korea TESOL Spring Conference with 200 attendees. The one-day conference will have a tourism Sunday, and the option to sleep in a traditional Korean "Hanok" house in one of Korea's best countryside destinations. For details, please see the conference webpage.
Organization: Korea Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (KOTESOL)
Cost: KOTESOL Members: ~USD $10
Non-members: ~USD $25
Venue: Jeonju University Star Center Jeonju, Jeollabuk-do, Korea (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: