(1) Letting Learners Take Control: Methods and activity ideas; (2) Back-to-School Share
Date: Sunday, March 17th, 2019 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: (1) Jackson Lee; (2) Various speakers
Our Sunday workshop on March 17th features two separate sessions to help you swing into the new school year. In the first session, Jackson Lee will teach us how to let learners take control. He will demonstrate methods and activity ideas to help your students build agency, and to help you build a more student-centered classroom. Our second session will be open to all officers and interested attendees to share ideas for starting up the new year. Please bring your activities, games and a bunch of enthusiasm!
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center(NIC) 4F Room3
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: