Performance in Education SIG of JALT:
Performance in Education: Research and Practice Conference
Date: Saturday, June 15th, 2019 Time: 9:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Speaker: Featured Speakers: Rod Ellis and Vivian Bussinguer-Khavari
This conference will be held June 15-17, 2019. The call for papers closes on May 15 (information about the call for papers.)
This conference looks at the practice of and research into Performance in Education (PIE). The purpose of the conference is to widen the research base for supporting the use of performance in all aspects of education (teaching, consolidating teaching, and testing/evaluation) across the curriculum (medicine, law, history, etc.) and is not limited to English language education. The conference will include practical presentations and workshops, as well as research presentations, and workshops on how to conduct research.
Organization: Performance in Education Special Interest Group (formerly known as the Speech, Drama and Debate SIG), Japan Association for Language Teaching (Performance in Education SIG of JALT)
Venue: Nanzan University, 18 Yamazatocho, Showa Ward, Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture 466-0824
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Performance in Education SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: