(1) English as a lingua franca (ELF): Empowering Japanese learners in a university World Englishes course; (2) Character Building Blocks For English Class; (3) Teaching Digital Literacy
Date: Saturday, March 23rd, 2019 Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: (1) Corazon T. Kato (Chubu Gakuin University); (2) Kim Horne; (3) Marie Kjeldgaard (Nanzan University)
Each of our 3 guest speakers will take turns presenting on their respective topics, giving us some great variety within a single event. We will also be starting a new Book Exchange slot, where we encourage attendees to bring 2 or 3 unneeded books they would recommend to a friend (not spring cleaning). Please also note our new start time is 18:00.
Organization: Gifu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gifu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: first visit free, 1000 yen for non-members thereafter
Venue: JR Gifu Station, Heartful Square 2F
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gifu JALT
Email QR Code: