Japan Association for Nursing English Teaching:
2nd Annual JANET Conference: Nursing English Education for a New Age (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, June 23rd, 2019 Time: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Speaker: Call for papers due March 31
A small conference for educators hoping to improve the quality of teaching, learning and research in the field of nursing English education in Japan, the 2nd Annual JANET Conference will be held June 22-23, 2019 in Nagano. For more information, please see the JANET Conference website.
Organization: Japan Association for Nursing English Teaching
Cost: JANET Members: Pre-registration: 4000 yen; Onsite: 5000 yen
Non-members: 6000 yen
Venue: Seisen Jogakuin College Nursing Campus, Nagano City, Nagano
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Japan Association for Nursing English Teaching
Email QR Code: