Teacher Development SIG of JALT:
Teacher Journeys 2019 Conference
Date: Saturday, June 29th, 2019 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Featured Speakers: Christopher Hale (Akita International University), Fumi Takegami (The Prefectural University of Kumamoto). Call for papers due April 30th
At the eighth annual Teacher Journeys Conference, we aim to explore the winding but meaningful paths of teachers in our field towards greater self-awareness and improved classroom practice. Our featured speakers bring a wealth of experience and expertise to the conversation, and will offer insight into the kind of professional narratives and practices that enrich EFL teaching. The call for conference proposals ends on April 30; for details, please see the call for proposals page.
Organization: Teacher Development Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Teacher Development SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 1,500 yen (includes a buffet lunch)
Non-members: 2,000 yen (includes a buffet lunch)
Venue: Sojo University, Kumamoto City
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Teacher Development SIG of JALT
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: