Cambridge University Press:
Cambridge Day Hokkaido
Date: Sunday, June 23rd, 2019 Time: 12:15 PM - 4:40 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
By popular demand, Cambridge University Press Japan will be holding its 2nd "Cambridge Day" in Hokkaido. Cambridge Day Hokkaido will have workshops to answer a range of commonly asked questions from "How do I teach presentation?" to "How do I teach grammar for 4-skill exams?", along with other great ideas and tips for your classroom. This seminar is mainly in Japanese but we will have English speakers as well. Don't miss this opportunity and join us at Cambridge Day Hokkaido!
Organization: Cambridge University Press
Cost: free; reservation required (Email, Fax, Tel)
Venue: Hokusei Gakuen Girls' Junior and Senior High School
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Cambridge University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3518-8272