englishbooks.jp Education Day for ELT Teachers Autumn 2019 in Nagoya
Date: Sunday, December 8th, 2019 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Come to talk with, learn from and share ideas with some of Japan's favourite authors of English learners' textbooks! Gain teaching tips, valuable inspiration, and have a look through the presenters' educational materials designed to motivate learners of all ages! A must for all those teaching English as a foreign language! Reserve in advance to get a gift bag! You are welcome to our event without registering, but if you register for this event, you will have a special registration desk at the event where you can pick up an event bag with free gifts courtesy of publishers. Registration will open two months prior to the event.
Venue: No Borders International School Chikusa, Daiichi Sky Bldg. 4F 3 Chome-17-21 Aoi, Higashi-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi-ken (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 0985-41-6611