Must-Read Picture Books
Date: Saturday, May 11th, 2019 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Namiko Tsuruta and others
- Promote effective ways to help children enjoy and therefore acquire English through active learning.
- Discovering and rediscovering ways of helping children learn English through the sharing of ideas, activity demonstrations and resources among teachers.
Theme: Must-Read Picture Books
Content: This pragmatic workshop will focus on how to use picture books in a classroom of young learners. Participants will share their favorite picture books and activities. Please bring your favorite picture books or a list of books. Resources for teachers are also welcome.
To pre-register, send an e-mail to Yuco Kikuchi by May 9th. Seats are limited up to ten, so attendance is on a first come, first served basis.
Organization: EFL Arena
Cost: 1,000 yen
Venue: 6th Fl, Daini Washitsu, Kameido Camellia Plaza (map) 3-min. walk from Kameido station, JR Sobu Line. Kaeido 2-19-1, Koto-ku, Tokyo Ph: 03-5626-212
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact EFL Arena
Email QR Code: