2020 CamTESOL Conference (final day)
Date: Sunday, February 9th, 2020 Time: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Call for papers extended to September 30
CamTESOL is a conference for professionals in the field of English Language Teaching and related issues. The first CamTESOL conference was in 2005 on the theme of "Practical Issues in Teaching". This focus on the practice of ELT has continued. CamTESOL is one of the largest professional development conference in the Asia Pacific region with an average audience of 1,700 attending annually (over 600 of whom are international participants from more than 30 countries).
The CamTESOL Conference Series has several components and related activities.
- February 7: Pre-conference activities
- February 8-9: Main conference
Please see the CamTESOL website for details.
CamTESOL also gives rise to a peer-reviewed online publication entitled Language Education in Asia.
Organization: Cambodia Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (CamTESOL)
Venue: Institute of Technology of Cambodia (ITC), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: