The Third Annual Nanzan Language Education Seminar
Date: Saturday, December 7th, 2019 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Call for papers due September 1st
The Nanzan Language Education Seminar is an annual event hosted by the Foreign Language Education Center at Nanzan University, Nagoya, Japan. Our intention is to offer a free and supportive venue for university teachers to share their work, from practical classroom activities to more esoteric research. Inviting poster, short paper and workshop proposals: sites.google.com/view/nanzanlanged-seminar/home.
Organization: Nanzan University
Venue: Nanzan University, Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nanzan University
Email QR Code: