ETJ East Tokyo:
ETJ East Tokyo (Former ETJ Chiba) Kick off June Workshop: Helping Children Acquire English Through Picture Books - What Can We Do to Make it Successful?
Date: Sunday, June 2nd, 2019 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Reading picture books to young learners is a good way to take them to a different world. Young learners will travel to a new place, meet new people, and see many things. This workshop will examine effective ways to read picture books to young learners. Please contact Yuco Kikuchi for pre-registration.
Organization: ETJ East Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ East Tokyo)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Seminar Room, 5F Kameido Camellia Plaza (2 min from Kameido Sta., Sobu Line or Tobu Kameido Line) 2-19-1 Kameido, Koto-ku Tokyo 136-0071 map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ East Tokyo
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 070-6400-6464