West Tokyo JALT:
Songs for Teachers and Learners
Date: Sunday, June 2nd, 2019 Time: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Ruth Iida
As teachers, how often are we ourselves inspired by the songs we teach our students? Many standard "classroom classics" not only have very little to offer EFL students, but they bore us as well. This presentation is about choosing well-written motivational songs that contain rich vocabulary and a variety of grammar patterns. Come prepared to take apart song lyrics, to sing along, and to be inspired.
Organization: West Tokyo Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (West Tokyo JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Cocobunji Plaza (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact West Tokyo JALT
Email QR Code: