International Business Communicators:
Date: Friday, June 14th, 2002 Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Christine Matsushita
For the June networking workshop, Christine Matsushita will lead a workshop on analytical writing. She will present during the first part of the workshop using questions from the GMAT website that she has succeeded with. Participants are encouraged to share their ideas and/or techniques on this subject. The remaining 45 minutes will focus on participant's imput. Please RSVP by Wednesday June 12TH 7:00 p.m. to email@example.com and you will get a map to the location, which is about 10 minutes by train and on foot from the Yotsuya location. International Business Communicators (IBC) is a professional association of corporate language and intercultural communication trainers and program managers in Japan.
Organization: International Business Communicators
Cost: 1000 yen
Venue: Oxford Publishers Toranomon (RSVP and receive a map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact International Business Communicators
Email QR Code: