Thailand TESOL 2020: Harmony in Diversity: ELT in Transcultural Society
Date: Thursday, January 30th, 2020 Time: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Call for papers due August 31, 2019
The year 2020 celebrates the 40th anniversary of Thailand TESOL and the return of our colleagues, Pan-Asian Consortium (PAC), to Thailand. This event marks the consolidation of TESOL professionals, practitioners, and stakeholders with different cultures and beliefs to make differences in the world of language learning. The conference will be held January 30-February 1, 2020. Please see the conference website for details.
Organization: Thailand TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages) (ThaiTESOL)
Cost: 6000 baht (250 USD)
Venue: The Ambassador Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: