Learn about Intercultural Communication in Education (with ICLE SIG)
Date: Friday, June 28th, 2019 Time: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Speaker: Roxana Sandu (University of Tsukuba), Valerie Hansford (Soka University), Javier Salazar (Kanda Institute of Foreign Languages and University of Tsukuba)
Come learn about JALT's ICLE SIG and about Intercultural Communications in Education. This event will feature presentations and time to speak with the ICLE team. We look forward to seeing you. Light refreshments provided.
Organization: Tokyo Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Tokyo JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Rikkyo University, Ikebukuro Campus, Building 1, Room 1104
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: