Josai International University:
MA in Global Communication Open Day Event. Including a TESOL Workshop: Designing a CEFR-based curriculum
Date: Saturday, June 29th, 2019 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:15 PM
Speaker: Colin Thompson (Josai International University), Tim Woolstencroft (Josai International University)
TESOL Workshop, MA Thesis Presentations, MA Program Q & A session.
TESOL Workshop: CEFR's influence on language education in Japan has grown significantly in recent years. This has led many teachers to question what exactly CEFR represents, and how best to implement a CEFR-based curriculum. The aim of this workshop is to show what the CEFR stands for, and how teachers can design language courses based around its assessment criteria. The presentation will show how the CEFR can provide a positive framework for language teaching in Japan.
Organization: Josai International University
Venue: Josai International University, Tokyo Kioicho Campus, Building 5, 2nd floor map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Josai International University
Email QR Code: