Meisei University International Studies Centre:
2019 Meisei University International Studies Center Professional Development Forum
Date: Saturday, November 16th, 2019 Time: 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Call for papers due October 13, 2019
Meisei University's International Studies Center will host its ninth annual professional development forum where English teaching professionals will present short seminars on EFL classroom practices and relevant research themes. Features include:
- Keynote speaker
- Networking lunch
- Publisher displays
Attendance is open to all teaching professionals. Please visit the registration form page and confirm your attendance.
Call for Submissions:
Proposals for short presentations (25 minutes) are now welcome. The submission deadline is Sunday, October 13th, 2019. We encourage presentations (in English) on topics such as:
- ELT lesson shares, classroom activities/tasks/projects;
- Classroom-based research
- Intercultural approaches to classroom practices and content for language learning
- Self-access learning centers, learner autonomy
Submission requirements: Presentations should be maximum 30 minutes in duration including question and answers. Presentations can be submitted via tinyurl.com/y2e7w4dy. Please pass this information on to any colleagues who may be interested; university educators are more likely to find the event useful. Please note we are unable to sponsor visas for overseas participants who may require such.
Organization: Meisei University International Studies Centre
Venue: Meisei University, 2-1-1 Hodokubo, Hino City, Tokyo: International Studies Center, Building 23, 4th Floor
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Meisei University International Studies Centre
Email QR Code: