OLE SIG of JALT:
JALT Other Language Educators (OLE) SIG Conference: Focusing on Intercultural Communication
Date: Saturday, October 5th, 2019 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Call for papers due July 31st
This conference will offer a chance for teachers of any language to share their ideas and research results with colleagues. However, for the sake of mutual understanding, English or Japanese would be preferred as the language of the presentations. Although the main focus of this year's conference is intercultural communication, other topical themes, such as active learning, e-learning, plurilingualism, the application of the CEFR, are also encouraged. Presenters are free to present on any other topic as well if it is related to the teaching/ learning of languages other than English or Japanese. Proposals should be between 150-250 words in English or in Japanese. Length of presentations: 30 minutes including discussion. Deadline for proposals: Midnight, July 31st, 2019. Please send proposals or enquiries to: email@example.com Notifications of acceptance: By e-mail by the end of August. Please consult the conference website for more information.
Organization: Other Language Educators Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (OLE SIG of JALT)
Venue: St. Mary's College, Kurume City, Fukuoka Prefecture (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact OLE SIG of JALT
Phone (home): 089-927-6293
Phone (work): 089-927-9359