Changes in the English Teaching Environment
Date: Sunday, June 23rd, 2019 Time: 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Jane Manalang
The fundamental idea of ETJ-Okayama is for English teachers to support each other. To that end, we will have Jane Manalang as a speaker. She will talk about changes in the English teaching environment. Also, because this is our first meeting, we will be breaking down into smaller groups and giving members the opportunity to meet and get to know each other.
Organization: ETJ Okayama (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Okayama)
Cost: ETJ Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen, but it is free to join ETJ
Venue: Okayama International Center
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Okayama
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 086-428-5395