ETJ East Tokyo:
Making the Most of Photocopiable Resources
Date: Sunday, July 28th, 2019 Time: 10:00 AM - 11:55 AM
Speaker: Terry Yearley
Presentation description: There are many excellent photocopiable resources available to teachers of EFL. They can be used in a wide range of teaching situations, and can be applicable to, or adapted for, various ages and levels. The aim of this interactive workshop is to introduce teachers to some photocopiable resources that are suitable for use in Junior High Schools in Japan. Attendees are invited to bring along and share their own favorite photocopiable materials.
Mini bio: Terry Yearley is from England, and has been teaching EFL at various schools in the Tokyo area since 2001. His qualifications include a first-class honours degree in Linguistics with TEFL, and an MA TESOL. He has been an active member of ETJ since 2005, and is currently the programme officer for the Tokyo Expo.
Please contact Yuco Kikuchi for pre-registration.
Organization: ETJ East Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ East Tokyo)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: 3F, Shin-Koiwa Chiku Center (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ East Tokyo
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 043-251-0027