National Geographic Learning:
Bring Your Classroom to Life: Practical ideas for teaching young learners
Date: Sunday, August 4th, 2019 Time: 10:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Mayumi Tabuchi, Julie Hwang, David White
Creating enjoyable and engaging lessons is a challenge we all face as educators. Our young learners need to develop language skills as well as the skills of collaboration, creativity and critical thinking in order to be the next generation of 21st citizens. Join us for an eclectic mix of informative and practical presentations that show how we can make our language lessons active and fun while at the same time being relevant and meaningful. Click here for more information and free registration.
Organization: National Geographic Learning (Cengage Learning) (National Geographic Learning)
Venue: DMM.com Sumitomo-fudosan, Roppongi Grand Tower 24F 3-2-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo (directly connected to Roppongi-itchome Station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact National Geographic Learning
Email QR Code: