Special Workshop for English Teachers and School Owners
Date: Sunday, July 21st, 2019 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Jeremy Lanig MA
Jeremy Lanig MA is an award-winning teacher and the director/founder of BINGO BONGO Learning and Step by Step Eikaiwa located in Kagawa Prefecture. Jeremy will present his ideas about
- teaching young learners
- maximizing your curriculum and lesson planning
- marketing strategies for your school.
Organization: Association of Childrens English Teachers (Fukuoka ACET)
Cost: ACET Members: 1,000 yen
Non-members: 2,000 yen
Venue: Namiki Square 4 Chome-21-４５ Chihaya, Higashi Ward, Fukuoka, 813-0044
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka ACET
Email QR Code: