Vocabulary SIG of JALT:
CANCELLED: 8th Annual Vocabulary Symposium 2019
Date: Saturday, October 12th, 2019 Time: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Irina Elgort (Victoria University of Wellington), Tatsuya Nakata (Hosei University). Call for posters due August 31
This event has been cancelled due to the incoming typhoon.
Two symposia will be held, one on Vocabulary Learning with Discussant Dr. Irina Elgort, and one on Vocabulary and Computer Assisted Language Learning with Dr. Tatsuya Nakata. Additionally, poster presentations will take place during an extended, complimentary lunch break. For more information regarding this symposium, see the 8th Annual Vocabulary Symposium 2019 website.
Organization: Vocabulary Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Vocabulary SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 2500 yen
Non-members: 3000 yen
Venue: Waseda University, Nishi-Waseda Campus, Building 63, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Vocabulary SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: