The 2nd JACET [Summer(46th) and English Education(7th)] Joint Seminar (Tokyo, 2019). THEME: ELT materials development and use: Linking theory and practice
Date: Tuesday, August 20th, 2019 Time: 12:00 PM - 12:10 PM
Speaker: Invited Speakers: Willy Renandya (National Institute of Education, Singapore), Masaki Oda (Tamagawa University), Yoshiko Goda (Kumamoto University)
We are pleased to announce the 2nd JACET [Summer(46th) and English Education(7th)] Joint Seminar (Tokyo, 2019).
THEME: ELT materials development and use: Linking theory and practice
これからの英語教材の開発と活用 - 理論と実践の連携を求めて
Dates: Tuesday 20 - Thursday 22 August 2019
- Dr Willy Renandya (National Institute of Education, Singapore)
- Prof. Dr Masaki Oda (Tamagawa University)
- Dr Yoshiko Goda (Kumamoto University)
Registration: Please click here for registration.
We encourage poster presentation proposals which should aim to connect in some way with the above seminar theme. Full details are available at: www.jacet.org/news/summer-seminar/2019-2/ (英語版・日本語版)
Please also note that another event (supported by the JACET ELF SIG) will follow the next day (Thursday the 23rd) at the same university, Tamagawa, from 10 am to 5 pm: CELF-ELTama Forum 2019, featuring Dr Will Baker and Dr Mitsuhiro Morita (No booking required; Details TBA) We look forward to seeing you all on 20 August at Tamagawa University, Tokyo.
Organization: Japan Association of College English Teachers (National JACET)
Cost: JACET Members: 12,000 yen
Non-members: 14,000 yen
Venue: Tamagawa University, University Hall 2014 (Tamagawa-gakuen 6-1-1, Machida, Tokyo 194-8610) map (#22 on map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact National JACET
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3268-9686