Teacher Efficacy, Learner Agency
Date: Sunday, September 8th, 2019 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Robert Maran (Osaka Shoin Women's University), Sayaka Ishimizu (National Institute of Technology, Nara College)
Nara JALT continues its exploration of the 2019 JALT International Conference theme with this September event focusing on "Teacher Efficacy, Learner Agency" at the local level and from the perspective of both established and early-career educators.
Speaker 1: Promoting Teachers' Collective Efficacy and Learner Agency in an EFL program (Robert Maran)
Speaker 2: Forming a Study Habit through a Study Tracker based on the Bullet Journal Method (Sayaka Ishimizu)
Organization: Nara Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nara JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Nara Women's University, (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nara JALT
Email QR Code: