Summer Beach Party
Date: Sunday, August 4th, 2019 Time: 12:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: It's a beach party!
It won't be rainy season forever! Come to this informal, family-friendly gathering hosted by the Fukuoka and Kitakyushu Chapters of the Japan Association for Language Teaching. Momochi Beach is opposite Fukuoka Tower; as you walk towards the beach, go to the right side of the buildings and you'll find us there. Bring your own picnic, or plan on buying food and drinks from the various shops and vendors at the beach. We'll start at 12:00 noon and we're not sure what time we'll all head home, though some people will probably stay late to watch the sunset.
This event is co-sponsored by Fukuoka JALT and Kitakyushu JALT.
Organization: Fukuoka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Fukuoka JALT)
Cost: Either bring your own food and drink, or buy it there at the shops / restaurants
Venue: Seaside Momochi (the beach in front of Fukuoka Tower; map to beach)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka JALT
Email QR Code: