NPO Teaching English Methods Institute:
TEMI 2019 Teacher-Training Seminars #5 and #6
Date: Sunday, August 25th, 2019 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Helene J. Uchida (founder of TEMI and Director of Little America English Schools)
10AM-1PM: Elevating Student Standards (Goals for Students)
2PM-5PM: Interactive Presentations/Songs/Activities (Putting the Spotlight on the Students)
Our mission is to help English teachers, including veterans & novices, Japanese & non-Japanese, create interesting, learner-friendly & meaningful lessons for their students.
Organization: NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Cost: TEMI Members: 8.500 yen for TEMI members (full day)
Non-members: 9,500 yen for non-TEMI members (full day)
Venue: Little America Headquarters, Fukuoka-shi (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 092-521-8826