West Tokyo JALT:
West Tokyo JALT BBQ and Annual General Meeting
Date: Saturday, September 14th, 2019 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Stephen Pihlaja
West Tokyo JALT will hold a BBQ and our Annual General Meeting (AGM) where current officers will give reports about their duties in 2019 and the new officer lineup will be announced. We are also pleased to announce that Stephen Pihlaja will give a talk on metaphor and religion in the ESOL classroom before the AGM.
Organization: West Tokyo Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (West Tokyo JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Showa Kinen Park (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact West Tokyo JALT
Email QR Code: