Creating a Classroom of Success Through Music and Movement
Date: Sunday, September 15th, 2019 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Kathleen Kampa
Music and movement have the potential to create a classroom of success for you and your students. Learn why music and movement are vital to building English language skills in the young learner classroom. Experience brain-friendly, multiple intelligence based strategies that nurture students' creativity and critical thinking. Join Kathleen's action-packed workshop to bring greater success to your classroom. Other presenters will be added at a later date once we get confirmation.
Organization: ETJ Kanagawa (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Kanagawa)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Kanagawa Ryoudou Plaza (Labor Plaza), Kotobukicho 1-4 Naka-ku, Yokohama, a 5 minute walk from China town exit of JR Ishikawacho Station (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Kanagawa
Email QR Code: