Getting Published in JALT: Tokyo Chapter and the Publications Board
Date: Saturday, September 21st, 2019 Time: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Speaker: Eric Hauser and Gregory Glasgow, JALT Journal Editor and Associate Editor; Nicole Gallagher and Theron Muller, The Language Teacher Editors; Peter Clements and Aleda Krause, Postconference Publication Editors; and Caroline Handley, Publications Board Chair
The Tokyo Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT) is happy to once again host the JALT Publications Boards / Getting published in JALT. Come out to hear about JALT publications and HOW TO GET INTO THEM.
Organization: Tokyo Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Tokyo JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Kyorin University Inokashira Campus, Bldg E and Room E105
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: