Language Teaching Professionals:
Child-centered story telling
Date: Sunday, October 27th, 2019 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Herman Bartelen
Storytelling is an essential element in TEYL classrooms. It is engaging and fun, and can teach all of language skills. This workshop will focus on how to make storytelling more student-centered by incorporating short plays, chants, puppets, and arts and crafts.
Organization: Language Teaching Professionals
Cost: ETJ Members: 3,000 yen (ETJ members)
Non-members: 4,000 yen
Venue: (just by Kyoto station) Kibou No Ie Multicultural Center network Salon, 31, Higashi Iwamoto-cho, Minami-ku, Kyoto (map: https://ltprofessionals.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Kansai-TESOL.-map.pdf)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Language Teaching Professionals
Email QR Code: