Language Teaching Professionals:
Context-based teaching for very young learners
Date: Sunday, October 20th, 2019 Time: 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Speaker: Scott Crowe
Teachers will look at how to set up context based situations so that children use language more naturally. This will include how to incorporate High Frequency Sight Words and CVC words into fun speaking activities that get young learners very familiar with these very useful words.
Organization: Language Teaching Professionals
Cost: ETJ Members: 3,000 yen (ETJ members)
Non-members: 4,000 yen
Venue: No Borders International School (just by Chikusa station) Address: 4th floor, 3-17-21 Aoi, Higashi-ku, Nagoya-shi (map https://ltprofessionals.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/No-Borders-map.pdf)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Language Teaching Professionals
Email QR Code: