Language Teaching Professionals:
One-day certificate course in teaching children
Date: Sunday, October 6th, 2019 Time: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: David Paul
A general introduction to child-centered learning. All sessions are interactive. Methodology is underpinned by theory, but the emphasis is on how this theory can be applied to the teaching of elementary school children in the Japanese classroom. The course leads to an ‘Introductory Certificate in Teaching English to Children.’ Certificates are sent as pdf files by email after the course.
Organization: Language Teaching Professionals
Cost: ETJ Members: 7,000 yen (ETJ members)
Non-members: 9,000 yen
Venue: Sapporo Shakai Fukushi Sogo Centre 3F No. 3 Conference Room (map https://ltprofessionals.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Sapporo-map.pdf)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Language Teaching Professionals
Email QR Code: