Okayama JALT Talks III Powered by PechaKucha
Date: Saturday, September 28th, 2019 Time: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Up to 10 presenters will give PechaKucha-style talks related to (language) teaching or learning, or intercultural understanding. PechaKucha presentations are 20 slides (w/ little or no text), showing for 20 seconds each (total = 6 minutes). PechaKucha events can be more fun than traditional speaking events. You can experience a unique presentation style and gain a new perspective on public speaking. The setting will be KAMP, a relaxed, cool lounge and guesthouse with plenty of drinks. Feel free to hang around after the event is finished.
Organization: Okayama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okayama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: KAMP, Houkan-cho 3-1-35, Kita-ku, Okayama, 700-0026 Japan (map: http://kamp.jp/access/?lang=en)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okayama JALT
Email QR Code: